Sunday, September 30, 2012

Friday September 28, 2012

This morning I declared my cold over. Ms P and I got up at 0500 and everything was right with the world. I did some calisthenics at home before getting on my bike and heading to the MAC. I decided not to do any aerobics today to make sure my prognosis was correct. I did for the first time in years spend some time in the steam room. The DFP continued it coverage of the ex mayor of Detroit's corruption trial. It reads like a movie script. When I got home I had a quick lunch and then Ms P and I walked around the block. Today is a sunny day with temps in the high 60s. A neighbor called me to tell me that the City of GR had installed a new street light in the OHN. This streetlight would replace our existing concrete lights. It is suppose to be a fiberglass replica. In fact it is now 1610 and I think Ms P and I will walk over and see the new pole. Ms P and I just walked over to see the pole. My first thought was that the pole was too tall. However, I have been told that the pole is only 1' taller than existing. Did you know that today is my 1353 post. I hope that everyone is getting their 30 minutes outside each day. Nancy and I had dinner at the Sun Dance. We both had salads. I watched some new shows on TV before going to bed at 2200.

No comments: