Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Tuesday September 4, 2012

The Tuesday after Labor Day and summer is over. All schools are back in session. I followed my Tuesday routine. The class schedule at the MAC has changed so Nancy is starting some new classes. We had a thunder storm roll through last night and of course Ms P went bonkers. Today is going to be our last hot day for awhile. Temperatures are expected to reach the high 80s. After the Kava House I peddled home and had a quick lunch. Today I have my annual physical. My doctor is Dave Kutsche. Dave is married to Mary Hess who grew up on our block. Her younger brother was a classmate of Debbie's. After the physical I headed home because I have to put all our hanging flower baskets in the trash. I also took Ms P around the block. I then ran and got some gas for the lawnmower. I took my 60 oz growler bottle to Harmony Brewery to get it filled. Nancy grilled steaks for dinner tonight. Grilled steaks are always good. Tonight at 2000 we will watch NCIS. I do not think it will be a new episode. The Democrats are having their convention this week but I will not watch much. I am tired of all politics.

No comments: