Friday, September 28, 2012

Thursday September 27, 2012

My cold has now gone from a 5 hankie cold to a 3 hankie cold. I slept in until 0810 this morning. No exercise for me today. I had an oatmeal breakfast at Bill's this morning. After breakfast I came home and Ms P and I took a leisurely walk around the block. I did some computer work and then at 1230 I headed to Dr Mary Yurko's office to have her put some liquid nitrogen on a spot on my nose. I was in and out of the office in 20 minutes. When I got home Nancy was still out running errands. I had a quick lunch and then we all got in the Taurus and headed to Costco. Nancy needed to get a prescription filled. I walked around and ended up buying a thermal long sleeve tee shirt and some wool long underwear bottoms. Every once in a while Costco has some men's clothing on sale at a great price. I just finished reading the DFP. The DFP concentrated this morning's paper on the trial of the ex mayor and the hunt for Jimmy Hoffa's body. Tonight we are having dinner at Great Lakes Shipping. We read a paper copy of the GRP which was full or Art Prize stories. Tonight a new Person of Interest was as was a new show called Elementary. Person of Interest was ok but Elementary was not. We had a nearly full moon tonight. Lately we have been having very clear evening skies.

No comments: