Monday, October 1, 2012

Sunday September 30, 2012

Another nice day is in store for GR. I cannot believe that it is the last day of September already. Nancy said she is not feeling much better but she still wanted to go to the MAC. After a short swim she was going to spend some time in the steam room. Sweat the cold! I swam 1,000 and so did Nancy. We ended up at Meijer's. Gas was $3.87 today. Nancy fixed her world famous scrambled eggs for breakfast. After reading a few sections of the GRP I headed upstairs to take a nap. Nancy did the same. It is now 1437 and I am going to walk Ms P around the block and then take a 2 mile walk. Stay tuned. Mission accomplished. The trees are slowly turning colors. The reds are really brilliant this year. Nancy fixed big juicy hamburgers for dinner. I also had a bowl of tomato soup. We finished reading the GRP and then watched some TV before heading upstairs.

No comments: