Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tuesday October 30, 2012

It was cold and windy last night. It was raining hard at 0500 when I took Ms P out. She saw the rain and immediately went inside. I was going to drive to the MAC today because of the rain. However, when I went outside it appeared the rain had stopped. I got on my bike and headed to the MAC. I made great time because the wind was at my back. Today was my tri day. It was lightly raining when I left the MAC so I ended up at Breton Village. Today's papers were loaded with stories about Sandy. I got wet on my ride home from Breton Village. The first thing I did was to put my outerwear into the dryer. I had a quick lunch and then checked some mail before taking a short nap. Nancy is fixing pork chops with stuffing for dinner, yum. I am going to take Ms P around the block and then continue reading the Sanborn family book. Did you know the first Sanborn came to the North America in 1632. They sailed from South Hampton, England, March 9, 1632 aboard the "William Francis" and landed in Boston on June 3, 1632. Nancy had a 1700 meeting with a vendor so I ate dinner alone. I watched the news and read the GRP. We watched the NCIS shows and I tried to stay awake for Vegas but failed.

No comments: