Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday october 7, 2012

Sunday and of course we are going swimming. Nancy is still not 100% so she just swam 30 minutes. I swam 1500 yards. After swimming we headed to Meijer's for supplies. I filled up the Taurus and gas was $3.89. Nancy fixed her world famous poached eggs for breakfast. After breakfast I took my afternoon nap. I spent most of the afternoon getting ready for my departure tomorrow for CA. Nancy was getting ready to print my boarding pass when she realized that I was leaving at 6 PM not 6 AM. We had to change flights. I am now leaving at 0800 and will be in San Francisco at noon. Air travel is amazing despite all the hang-ups. Seven hours to travel over 2,000 miles is amazing. Ms P and I did take a walk to deliver some neighborhood dues to the OHNA's treasurer. Nancy fixed butternut squash soup and a turkey sandwich for dinner tonight. We watched 60 Minutes and then headed upstairs at 2100.

No comments: