Sunday, October 7, 2012

Saturday October 6, 2012

It was cold and gloomy when I started pedaling to Bill's. I thought it was too cold to rain. I had an oatmeal breakfast. Instead of going home I decided to ride around Reeds Lake. I experienced a very light rain. However, the rain was light enough that I thought the grass would be dry enough to cut by 1300. I was right. I started cutting at 1330 and was done by 1630. Ms P was out with me the entire. time. She seems to like the cooler weather because she was full of energy. After a quick shower I finished packing for my trip to Debbie's. At 1720 Nancy and I headed out to Licaris a pizza place on Knapp Avenue. We met the Namey's. The food was good. After dinner we came back to our house and Nancy served ice cream w/strawberries, cookies and coffee. We spent an enjoyable two hour talking. We were both in bed by 2200. Today was the first time since April that we had to turn the heat on. I got my 30 in today did you?

No comments: