Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tuesday October 23, 2012

The weather folks are forecasting an Indian Summer day with temps in the 70s. Rain is also possible. Today is my tri day. Despite the layoff my times in all three exercises was normal. After the MAC I pedaled to the Kava House. The WSJ has really been pursuing corruption in the Chinese ruling families. They have had several really interesting articles lately. I think that China has some real internal problems and it might implode. The trial of the ex-mayor of Detroit continues. If what the witnesses say are true the ex-mayor and his buddies should be put away for a long time. I did not get home until 1330. After a quick lunch Ms P and I walked around the block. Nancy just got home and said it was raining outside. I spent the afternoon cleaning up my desk. I even found the football tickets for the UM/NW game. Steve and Lucas are flying in for the game. Nancy fixed a shrimp with rice dish for dinner it was really good. We watched the NCIS shows and I stayed awake for the Vegas show. Have I told you how much I like my new Kindle. It was raining hard when I shut the TV off but no thunder so Ms P was mellow.

No comments: