Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday June 7, 2009

The alarm goes off at 0656 and we head for the MAC for our Sunday morning swim. Today I did not use my mask that covers my nose. I am seeing if all the nose spray and pills will prevent me from plugging up after a swim. I am happy to report that I did not plug up. After the swim we visited Meijer's and bought our week's food. Nancy fixed her world famous poached eggs but this morning we had them on English muffins. It was great. I did take my Sunday afternoon nap.

After the nap I headed to Meijer's (third world store) and purchased some washers for the sink drain. I got home and realized that I had left a sink part at the store. So I headed back and was able to find the part. I put the drain back together and guess what? It still leaks. Tomorrow I will take everything to a local hardware store and see if they know how the drain works.

June 7, 2009 with Grandmother Hughes in Naples, Italy. Grandmother Hughes wrote "spend around Naples, buy railroad ticket to Florence, Venice, Milan and Lucerne for excursion rate of 30% less that regular fare, spent afternoon in Gardens".

Ossineke, MI this date in 1938. Great grandfather Sanborn drove to Alpena to purchase chicken feed. He worked 1.5 hours in garden and worked in post office in the afternoon. He left word for Robert Scott. (Grandfather Scott or my dad?)

No comments: