Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday February 18, 2009

Wednesday is my easy day but I do have a GRBA meeting at 0900. I hurry and complete 4 of the 5 s' in record time. I drove Nancy to the MAC so she could make her 0815 class. I stopped at the Bagel Beanry (sp?) for a quick bagel and coffee. The GRBA meeting was very routine.

After meeting I stopped home to change my clothes. I picked Nancy up at 1130. We had a quick lunch at home and then I drove her to Meijers Garden for a Board meeting and her weekly front desk duties. After dropping Nancy off I stopped by Bill and Paul's to see if any kayak or canoe stuff was on display. They did not any. I also stopped at Russo's to see if they had any wine without sulfides. I want a sulfide free wine because I think the sulfides cause the headache I get after drinking wine. There was one brand of wine that was sulfide free. It was too pricey. I will stick with beer.

At 2 PM the MAC has adult swim. I swam 1100 yards. The pool was crowded with a lot of us old folks. I picked Nancy up at MG a little after 4 PM. I got my 30 in by going for a short walk. This evening we get 3 hours of Boston Legal reruns. I have not had time learn how to play a TV show on my new computer.

Did you know that I was 4 or 5 years old before I rode in an elevator. Alpena did not have a elevator. The elevator I rode in was located in a department store in Saginaw. Mother and I rode in the elevator with a women of color. This was the first time I had seen a person of color. Mother said I made an inappropriate remark. She apologized and I was roundly scolded.

Ossineke, MI this date in 1938. The temperature was 32 degrees with a trace of snow. In the afternoon the wind changed to NW. GG claimed that the weather was causing his headache.

No comments: