Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday February 23, 2009

The alarm goes off at 0555 and I just out of bed and take Petunia outside to do her duty. She did. After finishing my 30 minute row Nancy and I head for the MAC. I finished before Nancy so I bought a DFP and a coffee at D&W. Breton Village. We left the MAC at 1130.

After lunch Nancy and I head to Dr Kutsche's. Nancy has a 2:50 appointment. Everything is ok. Last week the Grand Rapids Bike Shop called and said they had installed a coaster brake on my road bike. I picked it up on our way home from the Drs.

I took the garbage out and then went on a 3 mile walk. It is now 6 PM and I will finish this blog before eating dinner. We don't have any special shows we watch on Monday so I will go to bed early and read.

The stimulus package has generated a lot of interest. It dominates conversations at the MAC, even surpassing sports. Most of the comments are negative. I think something has to be done but I am not sure the package is the answer.

Ossineke, MI this date in 1938. Ossineke received 6" of snow. GG noted that Brilinski had paid for timber and he had recorded the transition on page 179 of the ledger. It is also less than 2 months to the birth of his first great grandson.

No comments: