Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday February 6, 2009

This is Nancy at the entrance to Armstrong Mills. I had some problems yesterday loading the pictures and editing. I want to correct a mistake I made in yesterday's blog. Instead of MA I should have said MD.

It was cold but clear this morning when we left the motel. We headed up I 75 to MI. We stopped at Ikea so Nancy could buy some more wine glasses for our neighbor party in a couple of weeks. After Ikea we visited Trader Joe's. Nancy bought some more wine and other goodies. We arrived back in GR around 4 PM. We had been gone 7 days and travelled 2435 miles. It was good to get home.

This evening I am catching up on my e-mail and blog. I am e-mailing some Armstrong Mills photos to family members.

Ossineke, MI this date 1938. It is still warm and rainy, 34 at noon. GG broke a road to the barn. Cousin Dave saw 20 quail. A friend travelling to Hubbard Lake was turned back by icy roads. The mayor of Alpena (JB) and Aunt Laura visited GG this afternoon.

No comments: