Thursday, September 30, 2021

September 29, 2021

 Wednesday September 29, 2021

Blog time 1930 sitting in living room.

Up at 0700.  Today is my easy Wednesday.  Today is Nancy’s swim day.  Later she works this afternoon at Meijer Gardens.

I did all my calisthenics at 50%.  At 0830 I put on warm bike clothes and headed to Panera on Lake Eastbrook Blvd.  I ordered coffee and oatmeal with bagel.  Spent time reading mail and news on my mini iPad.

Left at 1115 and got home at noon.  Before lunch I started a load of laundry.  Gathered up trash and recyclables.  Put up a new suet brick and cleaned the deck table.  

Lunch at 1400 and then spent the rest of afternoon putting up insulation and wood trim in Cedar Closet.  Almost done will finish tomorrow. 

For dinner tonight I had another cup of yogurt along with blackberries.  Dessert was two oatmeal cookies.

We watched both NBC and CNBC news tonight.  Big news items:

Will the Dems every get together and pass an infrastructure bill.

Covid keeps rearing its ugly head.  Nancy and I will be first in line when Moderna gets approval for booster shot.  We are also waiting for our GP to get his allotment of flu shots.

The Progressives keep talking about making the wealthy pay their fair share.  Yet the Government give the buyers of Electric Cars a big monetary incentive.  Of course only rich folks can afford an EV. The Progressives also want to make local taxes deductible.  Another gift to rich guys.

Why is the news media obsessed with Britney Spears?  

Tonight we watched a new show on Acorn.  It was called “Kidnap & Ransom”.  The jury is still out!

Checked Courtyard before turning in.  Everything OK.

AJ and Melissa FaceTimed today.  AJ is really great at pencil drawing.  I will check to see if I have any mechanical pencils or drafting tools.  

No comments: