Thursday, September 16, 2021

September 15, 2021

 Wednesday September 15, 2021

Blog time 1025 sitting at Panera on Lake Eastbrook Blvd.

Today is my easy Wednesday. Slept in until 0700.  

Sunrise today at 0723.  My weather app said it will be sunny but it also said the humidity outside at 0700 was 100%.  Stepped outside and it looked dry to me. 

Speaking of dry I checked out Cedar Closet and we had water leakage this morning.  Very confusing:  it was dry when I went to bed last night.  No rain overnight so I think the source was the sprinklers that went off about 0600. Cleaned up and put more dry towels down.

I did reduced (50%) calisthenics at home before getting on bike and riding to Panera.  I have a free bowl of oatmeal at Panera so I decided to get it.  

The distance from the Condo to the Lake Eastbrook Blvd Panera is about 4 miles.  I noted as I pedaled along busy 28th Street that 50% of folks driving by were using their iPhones.

This and that:

75% of folks on motorcycles do not wear helmets.

US Congress proposing tax credits for electric vehicles.  This is unfair and only supports rich folks.  If you want an EV you should pay the full cost.  The pols should keep out.

The actions of the Chairman of the Joint Chief during President Trump’s final days should be reduced in rank and fired. 

Nancy is working at the Gardens this afternoon.  Later at 1800 we are attending an opening of an Art Prize event at the GR Art Museum.

After lunch I did Wednesday chores.  Laundry, trash and recyclables to curb.

I did take a nap which is normal for Wednesday.

Nancy got home from the Gardens at 1700.  She changed clothes and then we headed downtown to the Art Museum.

The event we attended was not well attended.  No Art Prize entrants were inside.  Everything was outside.  We walked around the Museum and looked at the art work.  

Spent some time walking around downtown.  We even found time to get a frozen yogurt.  Beautiful evening and a lot of young folks walking around.

We got home about 2000.  We had time to watch an episode of Death in Paradise.  The temperature was still in 70s when checked Courtyard at 2200.  Very bright moon in sky.


  

 


No comments: