Saturday, September 4, 2021

September 3, 2021

 Friday September 3, 2021

Blog time 1800 sitting in office.

We both had a good night’s sleep.  Up at 0630.  I hear the sprinklers working so I check the Cedar Closet.  It was dry.  Good news.

Nancy heads out at 0800 for her morning swim at MVP.  I do my calisthenics and then breakfast.

Temperature was in high 50s so I dressed appropriately.  This morning on my 12 mile ride I saw several flocks of turkeys.  They must know fall is coming so they are putting on the pounds.  We have also noted a lot of deer movement in the neighborhood.

Like yesterday I stopped at D&W and bought a donut and coffee at Starbucks.  Spent time reading the papers.  I have been taking my mini iPad because it is easy to carry.  So no blog writing while drinking my morning coffee.

Rest of day’s activities

Quick shower

Bob and Nancy trip to Breton Village

Stopped at Fitzgerald’s and Orvis

Nancy visited Talbots 

We both bought a tee.

Lunch

Took nap

Dinner was chicken noodle soup.  Good

Checked air in Escapes tires.  Passenger side rear low.

Tonight we watched and episode of McDonald and Dodds.  

Facetimed with both Debbie and Missy.  Everything is ok.

Cool and dark when checked Courtyard at 2200.



No comments: