Friday, September 17, 2021

September 16, 2021

 Thursday September 16, 2021

Blog time 1730 sitting in office

Good grief I slept in until 0730.  The sun was already up and a beautiful sunrise it was.

Nancy headed out to a class at MVP at 0800.  I did only chin-ups and pull-ups before breakfast.  

This morning I pedaled the 7 miles to the Y.  The Y was empty.  I completed my calisthenics and then walked 0.5 miles on their inside 0.2 mile track. 

Pedaled the 3.67 mile from Y to Condo.  Took a quick shower and then grabbed my iPad and drove to Panera on Lake Eastbrook Blvd.  Arrived at noon and the place was not crowded.  

Grabbed a coffee and bagel.  Settled down to read emails and news.

First thing when got home Nancy and I headed to Costco.  We purchased paper towels, toilet paper, mini naans, eye drops and a sweat shirt for me.  Also got a rotisserie chicken for dinner tonight.  Costco was not crowded.  

At home I had a quick shower.  Lunch and then drove to Total Wines to replenish my wine supply.  Love Total Wines.

Next stop was Meijer’s for Yogurt and sugar free oatmeal cookies. Total Wine was crowded but Meijer’s was not.  Is there a message here?

Finished the afternoon reading in office.  For dinner we had the rotisserie chicken from Costco.  Also coleslaw and a baguette.  For desert had two oatmeal cooking.

We did watch the news tonight.  The coronavirus continues almost unabated.  Folks have got to get their shots.  

The Dems cannot agree on how to get expensive legislation passed.  Trillion dollar Barry is fighting with the conservatives in his party.

Did AOC pay with her own money for the ticket to the Big Gala?  Her dress was horrible.

Tonight we watched the last episode of season 8 of Death in Paradise.  I thought we were done with the show but up popped season 9.  Good because I like the show.

Debbie FaceTimed this evening.  

The Courtyard was fine when checked at 2200.  Clear night with bright moon.  Another sunny day forecast for tomorrow with temps in 80s.




No comments: