Sunday, September 26, 2021

September 25, 2021

 Saturday September 25, 2021

Blog time 1750 sitting in office.

Up this morning at 0730.  We both got dressed and drove to “The Gathering Place” for breakfast.  About 10 customers when we arrived.

Nancy had her usual western Omelette and I had oatmeal with scrambled egg.  We both had coffee and raisin toast.

Took a short ride after breakfast.  Left Nancy off at home and then I ran errands.

First stop was Home Depot.  I found a sheet of foam insulation that would work great in our Cedar Closet.  The only problem:  it was too big to get in Escape.  I asked if they would cut it in half. There reply was we don’t cut insulation.

Drove to Lowes and they did not have any insulation.  On Monday I will drive to Home Depot buy a sheet of insulation.  In the parking lot I will cut the sheet in half.  

At home I put on bike clothes and took a 10.5 mile ride.  Another great day for a ride.  A lot of families were out riding or walking.  No critters to report today.  I have said previously that I think this year we have a bumper crop of walnuts and acorns.  I keep running over them with my bike.  The squirrels and deer should love this high protein food.  Although do Deer eat walnuts?

At home I showered and shaved before a quick lunch.  Found time this afternoon for a nap.

For dinner tonight Nancy fixed chicken noodle soup.  First time this week I had an evening meal that was easy on the stomach.

No news tonight because of college football.  We did watch two shows tonight.  Death in Paradise on Brit Box and the Republic of Doyle.  Easy watching.

Checked the courtyard before going to bed.  Everything was secure.  Temp will drop the high 40s over night.  

No comments: