Thursday, September 2, 2021

September 1, 2021

 Wednesday September 1, 2021

Blog time 0930 sitting in office.

I hear the sprinklers go off at 0600.  Immediately, head downstairs to check for water in Cedar Closet.  Sure enough we had a small amount of water.  

I have concluded:

We only get water on MWF, the days the sprinklers go off.  We get the water immediately after the sprinklers start.  I think the initial surge of the water is the main culprit.  Only one brief spurt of water.  

A close inspection indicates the water is coming from our recently sealed crack.  The Maintenance Company will have to reseal the crack.

Today is Wednesday my easy day.  This morning I did calisthenics at 50%.

Nancy and I have a 1025 meeting with our GP this morning so I will bike after the visit.  Nancy is working at the Gardens this afternoon.

Drove to Panera to get our morning coffee.  I fixed oatmeal with banana for breakfast.

Finished yesterday’s blog before heading to Dr Kutsche’s office. As alway Dr Kutsche was pleasant and listened to our concerns.  Bottom line we will observe for 6 months before taking any actions.

Nancy is working at the Gardens this afternoon.  We hurried home so she could put on uniform before heading out.

At 1300 I took a short 7.8 mile bike ride.  Bright sun with temps in low 70s.  Perfect weather for bike ride.  I did stop at Macatawa Bank to get money for Kim who cleans tomorrow.

Quick shower before lunch.

Afternoon activities:

Laundry

Took out trash and recyclables.

Short nap.

Remove loose items in areas where Kim cleans.  We don’t want Kim wasting time moving small furniture before she runs the vacuum.

Nancy got home at 1700.  She said the Gardens was not busy.

Standard Cheerios with fruit for dinner.  After the news we watched an episode of Vera.

Checked Courtyard at 2200 and everything ok.  It was pitch black.  Sunset today was 2014. Sunrise tomorrow at 0709.  I don’t like these short days.  I will be glad when we switch back to EST.  I like the earlier sunrise.  In fact I am a proponent of year round standard time.



No comments: