Friday, September 3, 2021

September 2, 2021

 Thursday September 2, 2021

This morning about 0200 I got up to go to bathroom.  Decided to check basement Cedar Closet.  It was dry.

In our downstairs bath we have a medicine cabinet sitting over the top of the toilet.  The cabinet is supported on four stilts that supports the cabinet over the top of the toilet 

I sat down on the toilet and immediately the cabinet crashes on top of me.  The doors fly open and bottles of pills, toothpaste etc fall to the floor.  I call out and Nancy comes down and lifts the cabinet off me.  We picked up the mess and put it in a basket.  I will clean up tomorrow.

This morning after last nights adventures I slept in until 0730.  Nancy has a early class at MVP and heads out early.

I do my calisthenics and then fix breakfast.  Bright sun this morning but the temperature was only 58.  I biked 12 miles.  At mile 10 I stopped at D&W bought a coffee and donut and spent an hour reading.

Once again Covid and the weather dominates the news.  A lot of talk about infrastructure and taxes but nothing gets done in DC. POTUS seems everyday to become more befuddled.  Of course I might be biased!

When I got home found out that Kim was not scheduled to clean until next week.  I move all the furniture I had moved yesterday to accommodate her cleaning, back.  Bummer.

After lunch I get the medicine cabinet put back together.  Continued reading and finished yesterday blog.  

Tonight we had dinner at Cascade Road House.  We arrived at 1700 and got an ideal table outside in their courtyard.  Perfect timing because the place was full by 1715.  

It was a perfect evening for sitting outside.  We ordered wine, sipped our wine and watched the folks pour in.  Later I ordered a club sandwich and Nancy had the Mac and Cheese.  Good food and once again a perfect summer’s evening.  

Facetimed Debbie this evening.

Tonight we watched an episode of New Tricks.  Started season 9.

It was pitch black and cool when checked Courtyard this evening.  Temperature will drop to low 50s.  



No comments: