Thursday, September 9, 2021

September 8, 2021

 Wednesday September 8, 2021

Blog time 1500 in office

Up this morning with 0515 alarm.  Today is Breakfast Club.

Check Cedar Closet.  No water.

Did a few chin-ups and pull-ups before dressing and heading downtown to BC.

Small turnout at BC this morning.  The Speaker was from Versiti the company that runs blood clinics in West Mi.  She was very good.  Keeping a ready blood supply during the pandemic was not easy but Versiti used some good management practices.  

Drove straight home after BC.  Finished my calisthenics before putting on bike clothes.  Today I took the Bianchi and pedaled to Panera on Lake Eastbrook,  a distance of almost 4 miles. Total distance traveled today was 7.7 miles.

Nancy is working at the Gardens this afternoon.

Quick shower and dressed.  Today I had my normal lunch of yogurt, Ensure, hard boiled egg and oatmeal cookie.  Maybe I should get out of my lunch rut.  Peanut butter sandwich?

I did a load of laundry.  Normally I take out the laundry, but because of the Labor Day holiday, pickup is delayed a day.

Finished the afternoon with a nap.  Dinner tonight was my normal Cheerios with fruit.  Maybe I should also get out of my Monday, Wednesday Cheerio rut.  Sub sandwich?

Tonight after the news we watched an episode of “Death in Paradise”.  It is a two parter so tomorrow we must watch the conclusion.

Nancy headed to bed and I stayed up and watched “The Defeated”.

It was cool, 60, and very dark when checked the Courtyard at 2200.  No critters.

Missy FaceTimed us this evening.   

No comments: