Tuesday, August 31, 2021

August 30, 2021

 Monday August 30, 2021

Blog time 1440 sitting in office

Slept in until 0645 this morning.  First thing I check the sprinklers to see if our courtyard sprinklers were off.  One sprinkler was leaking.  

We wanted the sprinklers off because I think this is causing our basement water.  I did check the basement and everything was dry.

Calisthenics and breakfast at home.

Bike ride stopping a Panera for coffee and bagel.  Had to use the take out window  to get my coffee and bagel.  Sat outside and read on my mini iPad.  

It was pleasant sitting outside.  The only problem was lack of shade making reading the iPad’s screen difficult. Total miles biked today 12.5.

Shower and then lunch.

I have a problem with several sunspots on hand and head.  Called Dermatologist and got an appointment for tomorrow.

Took a short nap this afternoon.

We had our Monday light dinner.  Watched some news and then switched to Acorn.  Tonight we watched a new episode of “My Life is Murder” starring Lucy Lawless.  

Temperature dropped 10 degrees tonight.  Tomorrow morning the temp will be in 50s.  High tomorrow 73.  Great.



No comments: