Saturday, August 7, 2021

August 6, 2021

 Friday August 6, 2021

Blog time 1315 sitting in office.

Slept in until 0645 this morning.  Nancy is leaving at 0830 for a swim.

It was cloudy and humid with showers later.  High temp 81.

I do my calisthenics at home.  Breakfast and then got on bike and took my 7 mile route to Panera.  Today I put my mini-iPad in a shoulder pack.  The pack is much lighter than my standard backpack carrying my big iPad.  My plan was just to have a quick coffee and read the morning news.  No blog writing.

Left Panera at 1100.  It started to rain 1/2 way home.  Total miles biked today 11.5.

Tonight we are taking my Sister Helen’s Grandkids, Paige and Molly out to dinner.  We will have dinner at Bagger Dave’s. Page has just moved to the GR area.

At home I took a quick shower and then lunch.

This afternoon I took a nap.  Also spent time writing blogs.

At 1715 Paige and Molly arrived.  We drove to Bagger Daves which is less than 0.5 miles from the Condo.

Bagger Daves was empty.  I wonder why because it has a nice warm interior and the food is good.

I was the only one who had an alcoholic beverage.  Paige and Molly split a pizza, Nancy had a salad and I had a great cheeseburger.

After dinner we drove to Scooper’s in Ada for ice cream.  We sat outside enjoying our ice cream.  A very pleasant summer’s evening.

Tonight Nancy and I watched an episode of McDonald and Dodds on BritBox.  Good Cop show.  The show is filmed in Bath England.  Bath is a very picturesque city.  I will put a visit on my bucket list.

Very humid when checked the Courtyard at 2200.  Tomorrow will be a warm humid day.


No comments: