Sunday, August 22, 2021

August 21, 2021

 Saturday August 21, 2021

Blog time 1110 sitting at Fox Ford.

Up at 0630.  We dressed and got in Fusion and drove to The Gathering Place for breakfast.  The place was empty.

Nancy had her Western Omelette with raisin toast and I had oatmeal, scrambled egg and raisin toast.  Of course we had a cup of coffee with several refills.

Finally Superior Asphalt is paving Tahoe Drive.  I parked out of the way and we walked home.

Nancy started the laundry.  

The Fusion needs an oil change so I grabbed my iPad and headed to Fox Ford.  I am glad I brought my iPad because I have about a 90 minute wait.

After the oil change I headed home.  Superior Asphalt, the paving contractor, had almost finished paving Tahoe.  The new asphalt was still hot and not open to traffic.  I parked in a safe place and walked home.

Nancy had just finished the laundry.  I spent time putting my clean clothes away.

I checked the pavement and it had cooled sufficiently for me to ride my bike on it.  I took a short 7 mile ride.

At home I showered and shaved.  Quick lunch and then retrieved the Fusion.  The paving is still not complete.  The final layer must be placed next week.

Finished the afternoon with a nap.  For dinner Nancy fixed tamales with apple sauce.

Debbie FaceTimed this evening.  We spent some time recapping our week.

Tonight we watched Liverpool on Acorn.  It was not very good.

Checked the Cedar Closet at 2200 and it was dry.  Tomorrow I will clean the floor and put up a portable clothes rack.

The full moon was still bright when checked the courtyard at 2200.

No comments: