Saturday, August 21, 2021

August 20, 2021

 Friday August 20, 2021

Blog time 1100 on Saturday August 21 sitting in waiting area at Fox Ford.

Up Friday morning at 0600. First thing I move the Escape to an area away from the Tahoe paving operations.  I am assuming they might pave today.

Nancy headed out at 0830 for MVP.  Today she is going swimming.

After Breakfast and calisthenics I get on bike and pedal to Ada.  Sat outside at Nonna’s Pantry and enjoyed a scone and coffee.  It was another sunny, warm, humid day.  

I took a long route home  in order to miss some hills.  Total miles traveled 15.7.

I noted that my bike’s speedometer is acting up. I am going to Meijer’s this afternoon and will buy batteries.

After a quick shower I drove to Meijer’s.  In addition to batteries I bought cookies, oatmeal, yogurt and Ensure.  

Lunch and then headed down to office to read and pay bills.  At 1500 we headed to NO CO’s.  We are meeting the Moleski’s for dinner.  We had a leisurely drink before ordering.  Nancy had a salad.  Linda and Tom had burgers.  I had the fish and chips.  Since Linda, Tom and Nancy have August birthdays we ordered brownies and ice cream for dessert.  Very good.  NO CO’s is on our favorite restaurant list.

At home we watched an episode of New Tricks.  A great episode.

I am still checking the cedar closet every evening to see that the sealed crack is holding.  Dry as a bone (stupid expression).  It was warm and humid when checked courtyard at 2200.  Once again a very bright orange moon.  It does have a name but I cannot recall.

Missy FaceTimed this evening. 


No comments: