Saturday, May 8, 2021

May 7, 2021

 Friday May 7, 2021

Blog time 1100 at Lake Eastbrook Dr Panera

The alarm goes off at 0630.  Nancy quickly gets dressed and heads out to an early class at MVP.

It was 34 and very foggy this morning.  

I did all my calisthenics at home today.  Breakfast and then bundled up and headed to Panera.  Today I took a new route that added 3 miles.  I did encounter some sprinkles.

Today Nancy is having lunch with friends.  Later we will head to D&W to get some food for dinner.

This and that:

Some folks in Japan want to cancel the Olympics.  I sure hope this does not happen.

In the UK, because of the Coronavirus, officials are saying to bring your own pencil to the voting booth.

Speaking of UK, some politicians in Scotland still want to leave the UK.  This type of nonsense is why my ancestors left for North America.

The Woke folks are criticizing Snow White because the Prince does not ask permission to kiss her.  Who attacks Snow White, good grief.

While at Panera it rained outside.  It had stopped when I decided to leave.  

At home took a long hot shower followed by lunch.

When Nancy got home  we headed to D&W.  Bought eggs, tuna fish sandwich for dinner tonight and coleslaw.

Dropped Nancy off at home.   

I ran errands.  

At Staples I bought a small box of gummed envelopes.  Glad we no longer have to lick the glue.

Stopped at Home Depot looking for a door stop to go over the hole in the plaster created by the old stop.  I found exactly what I needed.   A square piece of ceramic that fits perfectly over the hole in the wall.  It has an adhesive back so I just glue it to the wall.

Finished the afternoon with a nap.

Dinner tonight was tuna fish sandwich with coleslaw and melon.

After the news we switched to BritBox and watched the first episode of McDonald & Dodds.  We gave it a thumbs up.

Debbie and Missy FaceTimed this evening.  We gave a positive report.  

Earlier Granddaughter Akerke FaceTimed Nancy.  They had a nice conversation.  Nancy appreciates FaceTiming with Grandkids.

Frost Warnings up for tonight.  It sure felt cold when checked the front yard at 2200.


No comments: