Thursday, May 20, 2021

May 19, 2021

 Wednesday May 19, 2021

Blog time 1100 sitting in Panera on Lake Eastbrook Blvd.

Up with 0600 alarm this morning.  Today is Breakfast Club Wednesday.  

After some light calisthenics I drove to Bixby Coffee on Kraft.  No inside seating at Bixby.  Used the drive thru for my coffee.

Fixed oatmeal to go with coffee.  The BC Zoom meeting starts at 0730.  I was several minutes late.  We had 25 members in attendance today.  I am not a fan of Zoom.

Today’s Speaker was a no show.  The management was able to get Lynn Afendoulis a recent Michigan legislator.  She gave a good view of working in Mi legislature.  

The best part was the question and answer section that followed her brief remarks.  Many members had questions and opinions on the political scene in MI.

After the meeting I put on my bike knickers and headed out on an 8 mile bike ride to Panera.  It was 75 when arrived at Panera.

Finished yesterday’s blog, read emails and newspapers.

I was overdressed so the ride home was uncomfortable.  Quick shower before lunch.

This afternoon I did my normal Wednesday chores.  

Laundry

Gathered up trash and took to curb.

Most important took a nap.

Nancy worked at the Gardens this afternoon.  She said they were not busy.

Light dinner before starting our evening viewing.

Watched news on NBC and CNBC.

This evening we watched episode 1, season 6 of Line of Duty on BritBox.  We gave it a B.

Temperature was still in 70s when checked courtyard and garage at 2200.  No critters observed.  Warm weather continues.

Missy FaceTimed this evening.     

No comments: