Wednesday, May 5, 2021

May 4, 2021

 Tuesday May 4, 2021

Blog time 1100 at Panera on Lake Eastbrook Dr.

Slept in this morning until 0700.

Nancy this morning is meeting friends at Woodland Mall for a walk.  For lunch today she is meeting Mary Namey at the Cork.

I did all my calisthenics at home before breakfast.  Got on bike and pedaled the 3 miles to Panera. Rode into a strong 12 mph wind.  Will enjoy the ride home.

This morning I finalized our June trip to CA.  We are leaving June 14 and coming home July 5.    

Today I must be home by 1300 because we have Jacobson Heating and Cooling coming to do a maintenance check on our AC unit.

1130 left Panera.  Stopped at Macatawa Bank to get money for Kim who cleans on Thursday.

At home shaved and showered before lunch. 

The mechanic from Jacobson H&C arrived at 1400.  It took him about 45 minutes to check out AC.  Everything ok.

This afternoon I completed a spread sheet showing our assets.  Also wrote monthly note to Grandkids.

For dinner Nancy fixed a cod dinner with succotash.  Very good.

After the news we headed to the den and watched “Midsummer Murder”.  I think it was an episode from season 22.

Debbie teamed up with Granddaughter Alessandra to FaceTime us this evening.  I have no idea how to do a three way FaceTime call.

Missy also FaceTimed this evening.  Most mornings Missy sends us a video of her five mile walk on the beach.  Her weight loss is amazing.  Nancy and I are very proud.

A check of the front yard at 2200 produced no surprises.

A cold evening ahead.  Temps will drop to low 40s.

No comments: