Saturday, May 15, 2021

May 14, 2021

Friday May 14, 2021

Blog time 1045 at Panera on Lake Eastbrook Blvd.

Up with 0630 alarm.  Nancy has an early class at MVP.  No swim this week.  I think she is tired of having to wait to get a lane.  I keep telling her to use the pool at Y because you can reserve a lane and bypass the hassle.

The temperature this morning was a cold 33.  However, the sun was nice and bright.  Temps will reach 70 later today.

Calisthenics before breakfast.  Put on cold weather clothes and headed out on the 8.2 mile ride to Panera.  

Panera was crowded this morning.  They keep running out of Light Roast coffee.  I wonder if the closing of the dining area at the Panera I frequented has increased their business.

It was 20 degrees warmer when I headed home.  Total bike miles today 12.7.

Got home about noon.  Nancy has book club today so I don’t expect her to get home before 1400.

Shower and then a quick lunch.  Took a nap and then spent rest of afternoon in office.

Nancy fixed chicken noodle soup for dinner.  Also had scone and cottage cheese.

Tonight we watched a Tom Clancy movie on Prime.  It was called “Without Remorse” starring Michael B. Jordan.  I did not like the movie.  I gave it a D.

It was still mild when made my evening check of the courtyard and garage.  Evening temps will be mild, mid 40s.

Debbie and Missy FaceTimed us this evening.  Everything ok.

No comments: