Tuesday, May 11, 2021

May 10, 2021

 Monday May 10, 2021

Blog time 1000 sitting in the Panera on Lake Eastbrook Blvd.

Up with the 0630 alarm.  Temperature was 34. I checked my weather app and rain predicted for early this morning.  Bummer!

After pondering the rain problem I decided to do all my calisthenics at home.  Breakfast and then drove to Panera.

My plan was to finish yesterday’s blog and check emails.  I would leave Panera at 1000 and head home for a bike ride.  Just checked my app and it now say 70% chance of rain at 1000.  

At home I decided that no matter the weather folks say I am going on a bike ride.  Put on rain pants, put a rain jacket in my bike bag and headed out.  

It threatened rain the entire ride but encountered only a very brief drizzle.  Our recent cold snap does not appear to have impacted local flora.  The flowers and in full bloom and leaves are nearly in full bloom.  Great time of year.  Today’s ride was 10.5 miles.  

At home I showered before lunch.  This afternoon I have a 1430 appointment with my dentist.  

On my way to the Dentist I stopped at Trinity Lutheran to drop of a check for the orphans home in Central Africa.

Spent over 90 minutes at Dentist.  In addition to cleaning my bottom teeth, the staff spent considerable time filling the anchor holes in my new top denture.  

As soon as I got home Nancy and I made a quick trip to Meijer’s for some supplies.  At home I headed to the office to continue reading.

We had our normal light Monday dinner, Cheerios with strawberries.

After the news we headed to the den to watch some Apple TV.

Our first show was Shakespeare and Hathaway on BritBox.  I cannot remember the second show.  Nancy and I both fell asleep.

Debbie and Missy FaceTimed the evening.

Made a check of the garage and courtyard at 2200. All was secure.  Where have all the critters gone?

Frost warning are up again.



No comments: