Thursday, May 13, 2021

May 12, 2021

 Wednesday May 12, 2021

Blog time 1500 sitting in living room.

Today is my easy day.  I slept in until 0700.

The sun was up and the temperature was 33.  Calisthenics at 50% before getting dressed in warm weather bike gear.

Today I will have breakfast at Nonna’s in Ada.  It is a six mile ride.

Nonna’s was crowded when I arrived.  Got a table and ordered coffee, oatmeal, scrambled egg and English muffin.  The food was great but Nonna’s does not have internet.  Bummer.

Took Ada Drive route home.  Total bike miles today, 14.3.

Shower and then lunch.

This afternoon Nancy is working at the Gardens.

We placed an order to have our dryer vent cleaned today.  The Cleaner arrived at 1430.  It took him about 15 minutes to clean the vent.  

Being Wednesday I took out trash and recyclables.  Also did a load of laundry.

Finished the afternoon with a nap.

For dinner we had our Wednesday standard, Cheerios with strawberries and a tasty muffin.

The GOP vote to remove Rep Cheney from a leadership role dominated the news.  I think it was a big mistake.  The GOP has staked their future on a disgraced ex President.  RIP, GOP!

Tonight we watched Death in Paradise and a new BritBox show whose name escapes me.

Missy FaceTimed tonight.  Hot in Ca and cold in Mi.

My 2200 check of garage and courtyard produced no surprises.  Frost warnings up for the area.  It should be our last warning until September.  I sure hope so.


No comments: