Sunday, May 16, 2021

May 15, 2021

 Saturday May 15, 2021

Up this morning at 0645.

We dressed and headed to Gathering Place for breakfast. We beat the crowd.  Today I had my oatmeal with scrambled egg and sourdough toast.  Nancy had 2 fried eggs with toast.

After breakfast I drove Nancy to Kathi Kothe’s.  Nancy is helping Kathi with her purse sale today.

At home I changed into biking clothes and headed out on a 12.5 mile ride.  Temperature was in 50s.  Perfect day for a bike ride.

Shaved and showered before lunch.  

Nancy called at 1600 and said the sale was over.  I picked her up.

We had an early dinner at NOCO.  NOCO is located on the site of the old Forest Hills Inn.  I had a burger and Nancy had tomato  bisque with grilled cheese sandwich.  Good food.  NOCO is now added to our list.

At home we watched an episode of Death in Paradise.  Nancy headed to bed and I stayed up and watched my favorite Swedish Cop show, Backstrom.  One episode is left.

Debbie FaceTimed this evening.  Everything ok.

All clear when I checked the courtyard and garage this evening. Temperature in low 50s at 2200.  

No comments: