Saturday, May 29, 2021

May 28, 2021

 Friday May 28, 2021

Blog time noon at Panera

Up with the alarm at 0630.  Nancy has an early class at MVP.

It was raining and cold, 43 this morning.  No bike today.  I will drive to Y.

Only did chin-ups and pull-ups at home before breakfast.  Got in Fusion and drove to Y. 

The Y was not crowded.  Masks are now optional at the Y if you are vaccinated.  

Calisthenics, 4.2 miles on stationary bike and a short walk.  The Y still does not provided towels so I bought my super-duper fast drying towel.  At least they have hot water.

After Y drove to Panera.  It was very crowded and I got the last available table.

Finished blog and read messages and emails.  Checked news headlines and looks like everyone is taking a long weekend.

At home quick shower and then lunch.

This afternoon I made at quick trip to Meijer’s to pick up a prescription.

This evening Nancy and I had dinner at Sundance.  I had a cheeseburger.  Nancy had soup.

We watched some news before watching a movie.  Tonight’s movie was called Green Zone starring Matt Damon.  It was about the confusing days after the US invasion of Iraq.  Total chaos and a US Government that totally screwed up.  Reminds me of Vietnam.

Debbie and Missy FaceTimed this evening.

It was cold when checked the courtyard and garage at 2200.  Once again freeze warnings are up.

No comments: