Wednesday, May 26, 2021

May 25, 2021

 Tuesday May 25, 2021

Blog time 2000 sitting in living room.

Up 0630.  Another 80 degree day ahead.

Nancy headed out early for her morning walk with friends.   They are meeting at Calvin College.  Nancy likes Calvin’s walking trails.

I did light calisthenics at home.  

Today I volunteered to join a work party at Trinity Lutheran.  We are clearing several rooms for repairs.

Breakfast and then headed to Trinity Lutheran.  About 7 members in the work party.  

Spent 2 hours moving items out of two rooms.  I avoided any heavy lifting. It was very warm in church so I had to remove a layer, something I generally avoid.

At home dressed for a short 7.6 mile bike ride.

Shaved and showered.

Quick lunch and then continued to clean out old clothes.  Nancy has a friend who distributes the clothes free of charge to families in need.

Today Nancy had a 1330 appointment with our family Dentist.  Dr Lambert looked at her existing temporary tooth provided by the Oral Surgeon.  He agreed it was substandard quality.  Dr Lamberts will make a new temporary.  He guaranteed the new tooth will be of superior quality.  I could tell that Nancy was greatly relieved.

As soon as Nancy got home we headed to Costco.  Costco was not crowded.  We could not find the cleaning supplies that Kim requested.  Nancy will visit Meijer’s tomorrow.

I did make a big purchase at Costco.  I bought a Norelco shaver.  I have been using another brand of shaver for my head but lately it has provided a less than satisfactory result.  I will use the new Norelco exclusively on my head.

Found time for a short nap.

Just before dinner I looked out the kitchen slider and saw a huge Ground Hog in the Courtyard.  I tapped on window and he ran. 

For dinner Nancy fixed chicken on a stick with mashed potatoes and vegetables.  Good meal.

Tonight we watched New Tricks on Prime.

Debbie and Missy FaceTimed tonight.

No Ground Hog in courtyard when checked at 2200.  The temperature was 81 but a cool front is moving in.  



No comments: