Wednesday, September 9, 2020

September 8, 2020

 Tuesday September 8, 2020

Blog time 1215 sitting in dining room.

Up at 0630.  It was raining and 52.  Rained most of the night.

Did my calisthenics at 75% before shaving and showering.  No bike ride this morning.  Our financial guy is stopping by at 1000.

Quick breakfast of only oatmeal.  Drove to Panera to get my free coffee.  

Our meeting with Jim Marosi from Wells Fargo Advisors started at 1000.  Nancy provided scones and coffee.  Bottom line from the meeting,  Nancy and I are ok financially, at least for the next 6 months.

After the meeting I got in the Fusion and ran errands.

First stop was Macatawa to get money for Kim and the Grandkids.

Stopped at the Ford dealer to see in the Fusion had the feature to unlock the car just using my hand.  It does not.

Stopped at Joan’s fabrics to buy a clothes marking pen.  Actually it was just a sharpie.

At Meijer’s bought wine, yogurt and mini naan.

Quick lunch and then some more time on iPad.

This afternoon Nancy has an appointment to see Dr Kutsche.

This afternoon I took a quick nap.  My sleep was interrupted by a phone call from Nancy’s friend, Kathi.  I told her Nancy was at the Doctors.  Ended up talking to Kathi for 45 minutes.

Nancy was given a clean bill of health by Doctor Kutsche.  Good news!

At 1700 put on my raincoat and took a two mile walk.  My aerobic exercise of the day.

For dinner tonight Nancy fixed pasta.  I had mine with toast and cottage cheese.  For dessert I had chocolate pudding.

Tonight was the start of the fall TV schedule.  After the news we watched Jeopardy followed by NCIS.

After NCIS Nancy headed to bed.  I stayed up and watched an episode of Deadwind on Netflix.

Debbie FaceTimed us this evening.  It is still hot in CA and the forest fires have pushed the air quality index off the chart.

It was 55 and threatening rain when I checked our front yard and garage at 2200.  Rain tonight and tomorrow morning.


No comments: