Saturday, September 5, 2020

September 4, 2020

 Friday September 4, 2020

Blog time 1215 at Panera

We both got up at 0615.  Nancy wasted no time getting ready for her morning walk, 3 miles.  Today she is having lunch with Mary Namey.

Calisthenics, breakfast before heading out on my morning bike ride.  It was a cool 52 but sunny.

Last night the Governor announced that sports clubs can open next week.  Nancy and I are looking forward to being able to go to MVP and the Y.  In my case it will be just a slight adjustment to my schedule.  Nancy is looking forward to resuming  swimming. Late afternoon email said the Y  I go to will open September 14.

Today’s Morning Joe was nasty. Also some news outlet reported on unsolicited emails regarding crimes by Biden’s family members.  I don’t think the bitterness will improve this year.  I recommend all Pols start attending Sunday School.

Rep Nancy Pelosi was found getting her hair done in a business that was suppose to be closed.  She said she was set up.  Sure! another example of the double standard for political elites.  Quit whining Rep Pelosi.  You got caught.

After 11 mile ride I showered put on street clothes and biked to Panera.  Arrived at 1055 and left at 1242.  Almost 2 hours at Panera.  Much too long!   Must make schedule changes after Labor Day.

Lunch and then headed down to office.  Continued reading news.  Also wrote my monthly note to Grandkids.  Finished afternoon activities with a walk to mailbox. 

For dinner Nancy fixed tamales.  Very good.

We watched news before switching to Acorn.  We watched the final two episodes of show on the trial of husband accused of the mercy killing of his wife.  The Show’s name escapes me but we gave the show a B.  Different ending. 

Debbie and Missy FaceTimed us this evening.  We gave a great report on our nice cool weather.  CA will have record heat over the weekend.

Nice and cool when I checked outside at 2200.  Looks like we will be able to walk to Panera tomorrow.

No comments: