Thursday, October 4, 2018

Wednesday October 3, 2018

Tuesday October 3, 2018

Blog time 1000 at Panera

Today is normally my easy Wednesday but this morning at 0720 I have my annual physical.  I set the alarm for 0545 so I can do some stretches and calisthenics before heading out.  No breakfast this morning because I am fasting for the blood tests.

This morning the physical was performed by a Physician’s Assistant.  The worst part of any physical is the dreaded finger wave to test for prostrate cancer.  GREAT NEWS, the finger wave for men over 80 is no longer done.  
The idea being that prostrate cancer in us old guys is so slow growing that something else will knock us off.  Included in the physical were blood and urine tests.  I also got a flu shot. 

After the physical I drove straight to Panera for an oatmeal breakfast and coffee. 

This and that from the news;

Will a Kavanuagh vote happen this week?  I have never in my lifetime seen the Senate so mean spirited.

The Administration is denying Visas to same sex partners of diplomats.  Why?  

Ricin, a powdery poison, was mailed to the Secretary of Defense and CNO.  When they catch the criminal he should be sent to jail for life.  How do I know it is a guy?

At home Nancy was getting ready for her afternoon shift at Meijer Gardens.  I put on my bike clothes and took a six mile ride.  

It being Wednesday I did a load of laundry and took out the trash.  I also took a short nap.

Friday Kim comes to clean so I biked to Macatawa Bank to get some money.  For short trips I ride my Bianchi bike.  It has a chain guard so I don’t need a pant retainer.  Just get on and go.
The temperature got up to the 80s today.  I opened up all the sliders to warm up the condo.

Light dinner tonight followed by dishes, apple and cheese snack.  I also made a quick walk to the mail box.

We watched recorded episode of Monday’s Bull and finished the evening watch the start of season 2 for Tunnel.  Thunderstorm and heavy rain predicted for tonight.




No comments: