Saturday, October 27, 2018

Friday October 26, 2018

Friday October 26, 2018
Blog time 1105 at Panera

It was 40 with no wind when first went out at 0700.  Good weather for a bike ride.

Nancy and I have several items on our agenda today.  At 1420 we take Ms P to the Vet.  This evening we are going to new exhibit at the GR Art Museum.  Some time today I want to stop by Jos Banks and look at their Pea Coats.

This morning I selected the hilly route to the Y.  It is shorter than the 7 mile ride but I think the hills compensate for the shorter distance.

The leaves are falling and in several locations they obliterate the trail.  I have trouble staying on the pavement.

This and that;

From ENR, the new Mexican President wants citizens to vote on whether to continuing construction on a multi billion dollar airport.  The airport is 33% complete.  I think this is a bad move.  The President was elected to make tough decisions.  Having a referendum is a cop out.

I hate Halloween.  

China creates two new billionaires each week.

Is it old age or are the Vice Presidents just insignificant.  I had trouble remembering recent VPs.

Every American citizen should be angry about the recent violent attacks against our citizens.  Whether is is the pipe bombing or shooting of GOP representatives at baseball practice.

As soon as I got home from Panera, I got in the Escape and headed to Jos Banks to check out their Pea Coats.  The Pea Coats were not like the US Navy issue.  I did not buy.

Quick lunch and then we grabbed Ms P and headed to Vet.  First the good news she is 2 pounds lighter from two weeks ago.  The Doc took a blood sample and said her kidney function has decreased considerably from her last test.  We decided to decrease some medications and monitor her condition.

Took a nap and had a light dinner.  At 1830 we headed downtown to the GR Art Museum.  A new Sports Photography exhibit opened today.  Good crowd in attendance.  Both Nancy and I liked the exhibit.

We got home at 2100.  No time for Netflix so we watched the World Series.  Good thing we did not watch the entire game because it went 18 innings.


No comments: