Monday, October 8, 2018

Sunday October 7, 2018

Sunday October 7, 2018

Blog time 1645 sitting in downstairs office.

Happy Eighteenth Wedding Anniversary to Veronica and Steve.  Yes folks it has been 18 years.  We wish Veronica and Steve many more happy years.

It was raining when I first went out at 0630.  Nancy and I had to call off our Sunday morning walk.

After breakfast I drove to Panera for my Sunday coffee.  At 0845 we headed to Trinity Lutheran for the 0915 service.  The church was packed.  After church Nancy bought a Church members cookbook and I bought a Christmas Wreath.

We did stop at Meijer’s on our way home.  Gas today was $3.07 per gallon.  I think this is the highest price this year?

At home I did some calisthenics and stretches, followed by a mile walk.  After lunch I read several sections of the GRP before my afternoon nap.

I spent some time after the nap ironing three pair of khakis.  Nancy bought a nice heavy iron several years ago.  Ironing pants is a breeze.

For dinner tonight Nancy fixed her world famous scrambled eggs.  I had mine with a baguette and piece of spinach pie.  Dishes, walk and cheese snack before settling down to read GRP and watch 60 Minutes.  We watched an episode of DCI Banks before turning in.


No comments: