Thursday, October 25, 2018

Wednesday October 24, 2018

Wednesday October 24, 2018

Blog time 1110 at Panera

Breakfast Club Wednesday so I get up with the alarm at 0515.  The temperature was a cold 29.  Drove to BC in total darkness.  No daylight until after 0800.

Good crowd at BC today.  A lot of talk about the UM/MSU game.  BC is about 50/50.  

Today’s speaker is the new Communications Director for Kent County.  Good grief! a Communications Director for conservative Kent County.  When I worked for KC the Board would have thought this position was a waste of money.  Times have changed.  Actually, she gave a good talk.

I drove straight home.  Put on my bike riding clothes, including my new Merrill duck boots, and headed out.  First stop Panera.

Finished yesterday’s blog and then started my routine reading.  Started with emails, Alpena News, Apple News including the Telegram and finally the WSJ.  The Saudi Murder of reporter, mail bombs, and election dominates.

Nancy is working at the Gardens this afternoon.  I did the Wednesday chores, trash, laundry and a nap.  Nancy said the Gardens was not very busy.  


Fixed our late afternoon apple snack and our cider/whiskey cocktail.  Light dinner followed by walk and cheese snack.  Tonight we watched DCI Banks.  Nancy headed to bed and I watched episode 1 of season 5 of Rake.  Love this show.  Frost tonight.

No comments: