Friday, June 1, 2018

Thursday May 31, 2018

Thursday May 32, 2018

Blog time 1120 at Panera

Good Grief May 31 already the last day of one of my favorite months.  It rained hard most of the night.

About every 14 months I get a sinus infection.  It is located on my left side where I had my shingles many years ago.  The shingle created nerve damage so I really cannot feel any pain.  The way I know I have this infection is I have balance issues especially when getting out of bed.

We talked about going to Emergency but I decided instead to call my ENT Doctor and get a prescription for antibiotics.  This usually works.  In fact I just got a call (1130) from the Doctor saying I can pick up my prescription now.  Do you think I could get this kind of service under socialized medicine?

No Y today.   Nancy headed out for her Thursday swim.  I stayed home and read the papers and had breakfast.  I also took a short nap.  

At 1000 I got on my bike and headed to Panera. I needed my coffee fix.  This afternoon Nancy and I are meeting with a Fidelity advisor.

Got home at noon and had a light snack.  At 1300 we headed for our meeting at Fidelity.  We spent 45 minutes listening to the advisor outlining various options for use of funds.  I thought it was useful.

We stopped at Meijer’s so I could pick up my prescription.  It was such a nice day that we decided to have an early dinner.  Headed to Rose’s on the banks of Reeds Lake.  We sat outside and soaked up the sun.  I had a bowl of their great Butternut Squash Bisque and Nancy had a turkey cranberry sandwich.  Great food, of course I ate 1/2 of Nancy’s sandwich.

We spent a quiet evening at home.  I did have to turn on the AC to cool the house down.  We watched an episode of Save.  I like this show.

It was in the low 70s when I took Ms P out for the last time.  Turned off the AC and headed to bed.




No comments: