Thursday, June 28, 2018

Wednesday June 27, 2018

Wednesday June 27, 2018

Blog time 1000 at Panera 

We had heavy rain last night.  It was still raining this morning, with temperature at 68.  Slight break in the rain allowed us the opportunity to take Ms P out.

Today is my easy Wednesday.  I did my reduced calisthenics and stretches at home.  I had planned on driving to Panera for breakfast.  However, the rain had stopped so I biked to Panera.  I had my usual oatmeal breakfast with banana and bagel.

I read the papers and do not want to comment.  Like most normal folks I am totally turned off by politics and the news media.

Nancy is working at the Gardens this afternoon.  With the rain they will probably not be busy.

It was raining when I left Panera and I got soaked on my ride home.  Changed clothes and then had lunch.  Normal Wednesday activities, laundry, trash and of course a nap.

After a short nap that was intercepted by phone calls telling me that they want to help me with my student loans or extend my car warranty, I pedaled to Macatawa Bank to get money for Kim.  She is cleaning on Friday.
Light dinner and then after the dishes I took my walk around the block.  Encountered brief shower on walk.

The resignation of Justice Kennedy dominated the evening news.  It would be nice if PONTUS could nomination someone like Kennedy.  Whoever he nominate will face serious opposition.

Last night we watched two episodes of a new Netflix show from Australia.  I really liked it.





No comments: