Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Tuesday June 5, 2018

Tuesday June 5, 2018

Blog time 1100 at Panera

We had a heavy rain last night.  The rain had stopped when I first went out.  The temp was in the 50s with partial sun.

Nancy headed out for her swim at MVP.  Breakfast and then I got on the bike and took the 7.5 mile route to Y.  Last night’s rain had cleared the air making for a pleasant ride.

I just got a call from our repairman and he wanted to come over.  I told him ok Nancy was at home.  I called Nancy to check.

This afternoon I have an appointment with our dermatologist,  Dr Mary Yurko.  It is my four month checkup.

Last night I watched about two minutes of the Stanley Cup.  Hockey should not be played in June.

At home I showered, had a quick lunch before heading out to the dermatologist.  She gave me a checkup and said see you in 6 months.

On way home I stopped at Macatawa Bank to replenish my two dollar bill supply.  Next was the Chow Hound to buy a bag of dry dog food.  Finally I stopped at D&W for milk.  Finished the afternoon with a nap.

Nancy fixed a chicken salad for dinner tonight.  It was great.  In keeping with my recent schedule I took a walk around the block after doing the dishes.

We had our evening cheese and apple snack before watching NCIS.  It was a rerun that we had not seen.  After, Nancy headed to bed and I watched “Border Town”.  Set the alarm for 0515 so I can make it to Breakfast Club on time.


No comments: