Thursday, October 5, 2017

Wednesday October 4, 2017

Blog time 1120 at Panera:

October 4 the birthday of Grandson Lucas Scott.  Today Lucas is 12.  Lucas is a great kid and makes his parents and grandparents proud with his accomplishments.

It was 71 when I first went out this morning.  Light rain most of the morning but my weather app says the sun will come out about 1400.  

Wednesday my easy day and today is also my preventative medicine day.  First stop is the lab at Metro Health to get some blood drawn.  My GP want to check my sugar levels.  I don’t know why because I have been on a sugar free diet for 2 years.  Next stop was at the GP’s to get my flu shot.

Drove to Panera for an oatmeal breakfast.  Late morning and Panera is filled with senior citizens.  I am getting to know most of them.  Will the coffee shop replace the local pub as a meeting place for old men?

Have read the Alpena and London papers and found nothing new that I want to comment on.

Congress cannot agree on anything and seems incompetent and yet the US economy moves right along.  Car sales are up as are wages and the stock market.  Is congress irrelevant?

At home I took a walk around the block.  I had six deer walk across the road in front of me.  Lunch and then I did the trash and a load of laundry.

Nancy is working at the Gardens this afternoon.  Art Prize is still on so they might be busy.

Took a short nap and then took Ms P on her walk.  We noted five turkeys in the area.

Light dinner followed by dishes and walk.  We watched an episode of Vera before turning in.




No comments: