Sunday, October 15, 2017

Saturday October 14, 2017

Blog time 1120 at the Cascade Library

It rained most of the night and was still raining when went out this morning.   No walk to Panera instead we got in the Escape and drove to Bob Evans.  It has been years since I visited a Bob Evans.  The food was very good.  We will go back.

At home Nancy started the laundry.  I walked to Macatawa Bank and then on to the Cascade Library.

Not much news in the Alpena or London papers. I did read the WSJ especially the opinion page.  The paper is pro business and most of its op-eds reflect this view but they do not get hysterical.  I mostly agree.

Walked home in the rain and found Nancy finishing the laundry.  Quick lunch and some chores before a nap.  Long time since we have had an all day rain.  Perfect day for a nap.  I did watch UM win in OT over IU.

For dinner tonight we headed to Brann’s.  Nancy had a turkey sandwich and I had a bowl of lobster bisque.  Of course I ate half of Nancy’s sandwich.

We watched an episode of Doc Martin before turning in.  It was raining when we went to bed and the rain will continue all night.  Flood warning are up all over West Mi. 


No comments: