Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Tuesday June 13, 2017

Blog time 1550 sitting in living room with AC running:

Heavy thunderstorms and rain were expected for last night and this morning. Never happened!

It is another warm day in GR. At 1500 it was 90 outside.

Nancy went swimming this morning. I did the calisthenics and a 2K row at home. After my shower Debbie and I walked to Panera for breakfast.

Debbie is leaving today for her home in San Jose, Ca. Her flight leaves at 1530. She is not looking forward to the long flight. I don't blame her.

After Panera I put on my bike clothes and took an eleven mile ride. Luckily I chose a shady route.

At 1415 we all got in the Escape and headed to the airport. We dropped Debbie off for her flight home.

Nancy and I really enjoyed having Debbie home. We enjoyed the good food and conversation.

Tomorrow has Nancy has book club at Tim Mask's home. With all the summer road construction it is nearly impossible to get to his house. This afternoon we did a dry run and found a suitable route. We also stopped at Riteaid in Gaslight Village to purchase some Fiber One cereal. Who would have guessed that you can buy breakfast cereal at a drug store. Finally we stopped at Macatawa Bank to deposit a check.

Just noted that I must have dozed off because my screen is nothing but dots. I will pause and take a short nap.

I did take a short nap. We had a light dinner. I took an early evening walk and then read GRP.

No comments: