Monday, June 5, 2017

Sunday June 4, 2017

Blog time 2115 sitting in den watching last episode of Shetland

Up at 0630 and we got ready for the Y. We had electric storms roll through last night. But when we left this morning the sun was out.

We stopped at Panera after the Y but the line was too long so we bailed out. At home we changed clothes and headed to Trinity Lutheran for their 1000 service.

After service stopped at Meijer's for supplies and gas.

I had a quick lunch and then we got in Taurus and headed to Horrick's to get bird seed and produce. We also stopped at Fresh Thyme to get apples and grapes.

Took a two mile walk and then my mandatory Sunday nap. After the nap I checked our finances and found I had taxes due this month. Paid the taxes and also wrote a quick note to Grandkids. I always include a $2 bill with each monthly note.

Nancy cooked brats and corn on the cob on the grill. Brats are a great summer meal.

For some reason we did not get a GRP today. No big loss.

Tonight we watched the last two episodes of Shetland. I love this show.

No comments: