Monday, June 26, 2017

Sunday June 25, 2017

Weekend update:

Short recap of the weekend.

Saturday June 24 morning; walked to Panera for our standard breakfast.

At home I did a quick bike ride, 7 mile, on my single speed.

1100 we got in Escape and headed to the old neighborhood, Ottawa Hills. Today the OHNA is having their annual garden tour. A lot of folks were in attendance. It was a beautiful summer’s day. The old neighborhood looks great. A lot of improvement to homes. OH is greater GR’s hottest home market. Homes are on market for no more than two days.

Stopped at Breton Village Mall on the way home. The mall is undergoing a big renovation. It will no longer have the covered interior pedestrian walkway. The entrance to stores is from outside. I don’t know if I like this concept especially when shopping in winter.

I made a quick trip to ACE to buy a wall hook. I put the hook in the garage so I can tie up my single speed bike.

Nancy grilled hamburgers and vegetables for dinner.

Debbie face timed us and we spent some time catching up.

Sunday June 26

Up at 0630 and get ready for our 0800 trip to Y. Nancy swam and I did reduced calisthenics and a mile run. Stopped at Panera for coffee on our way home.

We attended the 1030 service at Trinity Lutheran. The service was well attended.

On way home stopped at Meijer’s for food and gas. Gas was $2.34. Lately my weekly fill up has been less than $20.00.

Quick lunch and then my mandatory Sunday nap.

At 1500 we drove to Moleski’s for a Polish dinner. Six folk in attendance. Only Tom Moleski and me were not teachers.

It was still daylight when we got home. Took Ms P on her daily walk. She likes it when both of us accompany her on the walk.

Read the GRP and some TV before turning in.

No comments: