Saturday, June 10, 2017

Friday June 9, 2017

Blog time 1800 sitting in living room with Nancy and Debbie

Despite our late bedtime Nancy and I were up at our normal time. Nancy headed out to a class at MVP. I did my entire calisthenics routine at home. This morning Debbie and I walked to Panera for breakfast. I had my standard oatmeal breakfast and Debbie had only a bagel.

We all got home at the same. Today is antiquing day. We pile in the Escape and headed to Lake Odessa. We visited two stores and purchased an antique cast iron iron to use as a door stop.

After Lake Odessa we headed to Pinky's on Alpine Ave. We did stop at Five Guys for lunch. We each had a burger. Great burgers.

We spent an hour looking around Pinky's but purchase nothing. I dropped the girls off at home and then headed to the D&W gas station for a fill up.

As soon as I got home Debbie and Nancy headed to Sam's Club. I took a nap.

We had dinner at Russ's. Debbie and Nancy had chicken rice soup and I had a hot turkey sandwich.

At home I took a quick walk around the block. We spent the rest of the evening relaxing in the living room. No TV tonight. Another great summer day in Michigan.

No comments: