Sunday, June 11, 2017

Saturday June 10, 2017

Blog time 1700 sitting in living room:

Our streak of great weather continues. This morning we had breakfast at Sundance. Nancy and I had taken Sundance off our list of preferred restaurants. However, we all had a great breakfast. Sundance is back on the list. I thought their oatmeal was especially good.

Today we headed back to Lake Odessa to visit the big antique shop that was closed yesterday. Good decision. Debbie made several purchases and I bought an item that my parent's gave me for Christmas in 1948. Sort of a blast from the past.

No more stops after Lake Odessa. At home Nancy and Debbie headed to Costco and beyond and I put on the bike clothes and headed out on a nice gentle 11 mile ride. I say gentle because the temp had risen to high 80s. I love this warm weather.

I did take a nice nap. For dinner we headed to Grattan and the Grattan Irish Pub. Nancy and Debbie had sandwiches and I had the smelt basket. Love smelt.

Debbie and I took a walk around the block as soon as we got home. It was a streaming evening. First show "Murder in Paradise" followed by the "Dr Blake Mysteries".

No comments: