Thursday, November 24, 2016

Wednesday November 23, 2016

Blog time: 0910

Sitting at Starbucks in Breton Village.

Up at 0550 and got ready for Breakfast Club. It was raining and pitch black when I headed out. Luckily the temp was 33 so no snow or ice.

BC was very crowded this morning. The speaker was Rev Fetting a fellow BC member and retired pastor at Park Congregational. He talked about the first Thanksgiving. It was well received.

I will spend some time reading the news before walking over to Orvis to purchase some suspenders.

I will suspend comments on the news for the holiday.

Plan to go swimming at the Y. Debbie and I are having lunch at Yesterdog. Yesterdog is on Debbie's must list of restaurants to visit during her stay.

Purchased the suspenders at Orvis. The pool at the Y was very crowded. School was out and I think a lot of offices are closed so all these folks headed to the pool.

As soon as I got home we all piled into the Escape and headed to EASTOWN. First stop was Yesterdog. Debbie had two, I had one and Nancy had a coke. The original Yesterdog is really quite good.

Next we visited three antique stores. Nothing purchased but it was fun looking.

It rained all day so I did not take Ms P on a walk.

We had a light dinner. Debbie had chicken and noodles and I had a bowl of cereal. Nancy had toast.

We watched Goliath on Amazon, actually two episodes. We like this show.

No comments: